BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Show and Tell

 I picked scooby doo as my show and tell because he is my favorite character. I grew up watching scooby doo. I have so many things of him like stuffed animals, a clock, stickers and many more. My room is pretty much filled with scooby doo things. Even though I'm a teenager I still like to watch his shows and buy more things of his. I also picked scooby doo because my grandparents would buy me his stuff as gifts and I still have those gifts. They also watched it with me when I would be at their house, which was like everyday. I guess scooby doo is so important to me because I have good memories from my grandparents.

 My grandparents are still here, but who knows how much longer they will be here. I love them very much and when they go to a better place up in heaven I'll always remember the memories we had with scooby doo. Maybe when I get older and have kids I'll give them my scooby doo stuff, so they can love him to. You never know scooby doo might be gone in a few years. Especially with all these new cartoons coming out. Scooby doo has been around for a really long time. I remember my dad saying that he used to watch scooby doo when he was younger. Well I love scooby doo and I always will no matter what. Scooby-Dooby Doooooo!!!!!

0 comments: