BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My anything essay


      I'm going to talk about my life in this essay, well part of it anyway. My life is always changing one day it's great and the next it could be bad. There is so much drama in my life and I hate it, and it all started when I started going out with my boyfriend. Since like the first day we started going out I have been dealing with certain girls trying to take him from me. But after awhile they all stopped doing what they were doing except this one certain girl. I'm not going to say her name, but she comes to this school. I know she has been friends with my boyfriend since middle school and she has been my friend even longer, but she is seriously causing BIG problems in my relationship.

     My boyfriend is a very special person to me and I know people say we are too young to know what love is, but I love him so much. I don't want to lose him, but I don't really know how long we will be together. It could for a few more months or even years, you never know what is going to happen in the future. But if that certain person doesn't stop what she is doing we might not be together for much longer. Everything she is doing is really hurting me bad and my boyfriend doesn't get it, he doesn't understand how I feel because he has never been through the things I have been through. He thinks that she isn't doing anything wrong, but she is ruining everything.

     Just writing all of this is making me want to cry, that's how bad it hurts me. I just wish he would understand how I feel and tell his friend to stop. Sometimes I wish I could go far away from everybody and be alone for awhile. I know running away from your problems doesn't work because they will still be there when you get back, but I would still like to be away for awhile just to think. My boyfriend tells me to ignore her and I should but it's just really hard to do that when we fight because of her and the things she does. I always ask myself why is this happening to me hoping to get a answer but I never do. I try to let things go because I don't like fighting with him and it's really hard to do that because I let things get to me. But like they say what goes around comes around. I don't like saying this but karma will come back to her some day.

     Even though this is happening to me my life could still be great. There are days when nothing goes wrong at all and those are the days I'm the happiest. Like yesterday for example it was a really good day. We didn't fight at all and he made me laugh and smile all day long. Maybe it was because she didn't come to school. I want every day to be like it was yesterday, I really don't think that will happen though and that makes me sad. It's crazy how one person could change everything in your life and either make it better or make it worse.

     After going through all this drama you learn not to trust anybody but yourself. Even your bestfriends could stab you in the back......thats what my bestfriend did to me. It hurts so much! I always think why did she do this to me and how, doesn't she feel guilty or anything for messing up my relationship. Doesn't she feel bad for doing this to one of her bestfriends. Apparently she doesn't because she keeps doing it and hurts me more and more each day.
   

0 comments: