BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Change.org

The cause I read about is Pets still being sold to research. This talks about how class B dealers get dogs and cats and send "random source" dogs to labs for research. Random source means random results. They take pets from off the streets or from animal shelters. They also come from dealers who bred the animals for research. The number of dogs and cats sold to research dropped from 400,000 in the late 1960s to 72,000 by 2007. About 3,000 of those animals come from Class B dealers. I think they should stop this completely because animals don't need to be researched on. They have their own lives and these class B dealers are messing up all these animals lives. The research dropped, but 3,000 is still a lot of animals. To take action I signed a petition about it because I think it's wrong so I'm doing something about it. Hopefully things change and they stop doing this to these poor animals. By signing a petition I am helping many animals around the world who are going through this. I am one more person who is trying to do something to change this world. So hopefully more people sign the petition and many others to stop people who are doing these cruel things.

0 comments: