BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Diego Rivera Painting

 This painting represents a lot of things. It shows mothers with their children asleep on their lap. She is just watching him sleep probably thinking how much she loves her baby. They could even be homeless or something and she's thinking how to make life better for her son. All the women could be working together and helping each other with all their kids. Trying to keep them happy and trying to protect them as much as they can. It's probably very hard for them, it looks like they don't have that nice of clothes or a real place to sleep. It makes me want to know what they're going through and why the kids are sleeping on the mothers lap instead of a nice bed. This picture could mean a lot of things maybe I'm thinking this painting means the wrong thing. I could even be right about the picture, but I'll never really know if I'm right or wrong.


0 comments: