BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Time Machine

  If I could invent a time machine I would go to the future. It would be cool to go back to the past, but I would want to see how much the world changes in the future. I wonder if the earth gets worse or if it's getting better. Now in 2010 the world is getting pretty bad and where trying to do things to make it better like recycling and going green for example. It also makes you think is technology taking over the world, are there robots everywhere doing stuff for people. How much has the world changed.


  I would go to the future because I would want to see how much it has changed. I would want to go everywhere on the planet, I couldn't just pick one place. I would want to see everything. I would see if there were still animals that were becoming extinct this day, I would see if there were any new species of animals. I wonder if there would be any animals at all. They could all be gone in the future with everything that's happening now. I would also see how many trees and plants were there. Everything could be gone.

   If I could talk to anybody in the world it would be everybody. I would talk to everybody I can because I would want to know how they are living. I would try to make friends with them so they could show me around the world. I would wonder if people would even look the same as they do now. I would ask what kind of clothes do they wear, and how they live. I would ask what kind of cars they drive and if they still run on gas. I would also ask what kind of jobs they have.


  I wonder what new technology the people would have. That's another thing I would ask them. Would there be smaller phones or computers? What kind of new stuff would they have? Do they have little robots everywhere controlling everything like on the movie "Wall-e"? I want to know if people still exercise and do things on their own because in "Wall-e" all the people are very obese and they can't even walk they just sit on a chair that takes them everywhere. I would also ask if the food was different, if there is anything new to eat. I would ask if they have their food was in cups now like on "Wall-e".

  If we could go into the future we could actually figure out what we can do to make the earth a better planet and make it last longer and longer. We could change everything in our future. Well that's why I would rather go to the future because the past already happened and you can't change anything about it, but you can always change your future with the decisions you make. Just make sure you make the right decisions and help change the future for you and the next generations.

0 comments: